DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING ON THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
About the Discover Scuba Diving Course
PADI’s Discover Scuba Diving course is your introduction to a world like no other, in a safe, exciting, enjoyable way. While not an actual scuba diving certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn what it takes to explore the marine world, how to use scuba equipment in shallow water, learn to breathe naturally underwater and then go diving with an experienced instructor.
Itinerary of the Discover Scuba Diving Course
|DAY 1 (45 minutes)
|DAY 2 (09:30 – 16:30)
- Be minimum 10 years old
- Know how to swim
- Have no medical condition that may prevent safe diving
- Complete the PADI liability release form
- 2 Dives
- Full equipment: (wetsuit, regulator, BCD, mask, fins, boots, hoods, gloves, tanks)
- Experienced English and Spanish speaking Instructors (2 divers per instructor only)
- Towel s
- First aid and emergency equipment (including 80% coverage any hyperbaric chamber treatment).
- Transport between dive sites and Scuba Iguana
|COST:|| 1 student $ 440 per person
2 students $ 355 per person
|REQUERIMENTS:||10 years + adequate swimming skills, good physical health|
|SKILL GAINED:||Dive to 12m|
|CERTIFICATION:||not an actual scuba certification|
THE SCUBA IGUANA DIFFERENCE
Get a free custom quote for your dream Galapagos diving trip.